Health and Safety Policy
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT:
Education and Training Links Ltd is strongly committed to encouraging our members to train hard and compete, but the health, well-being and safety of each individual is always our paramount concern.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY:
To support our Health & Safety policy statement we are committed to the following duties:
- Undertake regular, recorded risk assessment of the premises and all activities undertaken by the company.
- Create a safe environment by putting health & safety measures in place as identified by the assessment
- Ensure that all members are given the appropriate level of training and competition by regularly assessing individual ability dependant on age, maturity and development
- Ensure that all members are aware of, understand and follow the company’s health & safety policy
- Appoint a competent company member to assist with health and safety responsibilities
- Ensure that normal operating procedures and emergency operating procedures are in place and known by all members
- Provide access to adequate first aid facilities, telephone and qualified first aider at all times
- Report any injuries or accidents sustained during any company activity or whilst on the company premises
- Ensure that the implementation of the policy is reviewed regularly and monitored for effectiveness.
AS A COMPANY MEMBER YOU HAVE A DUTY TO:
• Take reasonable care for your own health & safety and that of others who
may be affected by what you do or not do
- Co-operate with the company on health & safety issues
- Correctly use all equipment provided by the company
• Not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health, safety or welfare.