Pathway to Success Programme (PTSP)
The PTSP is a 12 week programme to include 360 hours of work experience, supported by vocational sports qualifications which will allow students to progress into employment, or further education within AFDA or our partners companies.
Students will benefit from professional and semi-professional club/organisation placements and mentoring, a bespoke learning platform as well as guidance and support from a team or management, assessors and delivery staff.
Our PTSP is a bespoke educational and training programme delivered within AFDA and includes work experience which focuses on giving young people the skills and experience that employers, the community sector and further education study programmes look for.
Entry requirements on to our PTSP include:
- Aged 16-24 and qualified below Level 3
- Not currently in employment
- Have little work experience
Exit routes include:
- Employment within AFDA or our partner companies
- Level 2 or 3 BTEC Sport Study Programme
- Level 2 and 3 NVQ Apprenticeship
Pathways to Success